Sitecore Development Advanced Concepts
This training continues where the Sitecore Development Fundamentals course ends; We dive a little deeper into Sitecore Experience Platform and zoom in on advanced functionality. You'll also train how to independently create a new Sitecore solution.
Interested in this training?
What you learn
After completing this training, you will be able to build a Sitecore solution based on the Helix architecture in no time. You'll use advanced Sitecore features such as custom configuration, caching, pipelines, events, Content Search (SOLR), security and multi-site capabilities.
Why you choose this training
- Our Sitecore experts share tips & tricks from practical experience
- We have been the best Sitecore trainer in the Netherlands for 6 years, according to our customers
- Approach that makes information stick
- We provide pleasant, personal coaching
- Differences between Sitecore versions
- Configuration, pipelines, events and caching
- Sitecore personalization, security & identity
- Item serialization, dependency injection & ORM
- SIF, SIA, SXA & JSS
- Azure PaaS, Docker & Kubernetes
- Sitecore Helix
- Upgrade Recommendations
Duration and structure
- A two-day group training
- Location: Human Digital s'Hertogenbosch, in-company or remote
- Getting straight to work with clear, practical exercises
Target audience, previous knowledge and requirements
- This course is designed for web developers of at least medior level and experience with Microsoft .NET
- Training content Sitecore Development Fundamentals is required prior knowledge for the course
- Please bring your own laptop. Special software is not required
Which place do you like best? For us, all options are possible. Of course we prefer to invite you to our location in Den Bosch. Our training room is fully equipped. And yes, we serve good coffee!
Prefer to follow an in-company training, remote or hybrid training? That is also possible. We simply take our specialists, knowledge and good sense with us. Contact us for the possibilities.